Maratona de Programação - Semana da Computação 2020 USP
1. The input must be read from standard input.
2. The input contains several test cases. Each test case is described using a number of lines that depends on the problem.
3. When a line of data contains several values, they are separated by single spaces. No other spaces appear in the input. There are no empty lines.
4. Every line, including the last one, has the usual end-of-line mark.
5. The end of input is indicated by the end of the input stream. There is no extra data after the test cases in the input.
1. The output must be written to standard output.
2. The result of each test case must appear in the output using a number of lines that depends on the problem.
3. When a line of results contains several values, they must be separated by single spaces. No other spaces should appear in the output. There should be no empty lines.
4. Every line, including the last one, must have the usual end-of-line mark.
5. After the output of all test cases, no extra data must be written to the output.
Regístrate para comenzar a resolver los problemas de esta competencia.