Contest de Natal 2020
We would like to invite you to participate in the Christmas Contest 2020 (Contest de Natal 2020) at URI Online Judge. There will be 10 problems from invited authors and your mission is to solve them all!
This year, our traditional competition will be open for one week. And exciting news: those* who answer at least 5 challenges correctly will enter on a raffle for a URI Online Judge anti-stress ball!
1. The input must be read from standard input.
2. The input contains several test cases. Each test case is described using a number of lines that depends on the problem.
3. When a line of data contains several values, they are separated by single spaces. No other spaces appear in the input. There are no empty lines.
4. Every line, including the last one, has the usual end-of-line mark.
5. The end of input is indicated by the end of the input stream. There is no extra data after the test cases in the input.
1. The output must be written to standard output.
2. The result of each test case must appear in the output using a number of lines that depends on the problem.
3. When a line of results contains several values, they must be separated by single spaces. No other spaces should appear in the output. There should be no empty lines.
4. Every line, including the last one, must have the usual end-of-line mark.
5. After the output of all test cases, no extra data must be written to the output.
URI Online Judge Team
*For Brazilian residents only
Registre-se para começar a resolver os problemas deste contest.